After the huge success of Brides Up North’s Wedstock and Wedstival last year, this year is shaping up to be even bigger and better! We’re thrilled to be involved once again, and can’t wait to showcase our tents and talk about all that is marvellous about outdoor weddings.
Come and see us at Ripley Castle – one of Yorkshire’s most popular wedding venues, which offers a truly stunning marquee site with Castle views.
- Sunday 19th March – Ripley Castle Wedding Fair, 11-3pm – register here
The next 3 events offer the very best in everything to do with outdoor or marquee weddings. They are a great opportunity to walk around a range of tents and marquees, from teepees to sailcloth tents, army tents to stretch tents and more in between. With street food options, live music and a variety of top suppliers at each event, they really do offer everything that a couple planning a marquee wedding could wish for.
- Sunday 7th May – #Wedstock17 at Stockeld Park, 11-4pm – register here
- Sunday 14th May – #Wedfest17 at Ormesby Hall, 11-4pm – register here
- Sunday 21st May – #Wedstival17 at Capesthorne Hall, 11-4pm – register here
Bolton Abbey offers a stunning riverside location for marquee celebrations with unrivalled views of the Priory. In conjunction with Dine, we are delighted to be a recommended supplier for this beautiful site.
- Sunday 4th June – Weddings by the Waterside at Bolton Abbey, 11-3pm
- Sunday 10th September – Castles & Canvas at Ripley Castle, 11-4pm
If you would like to know more about holding your celebration in one of our tents or marquees, do contact us on 0844 880 5445, or email us – email@example.com. To register for any of the above Wedding Exhibitions, please see the Brides up North website – see you there!